- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government sitting at the Seimas
- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 2:15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with Věra Jourová, Commissioner responsible for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality
- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion about the future of the EU at the Seimas
- 2018-11-22 to 2018-11-24 On 22-24 November, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Aurora Forum in Edinburgh
Linkevičius congratulates the new Armenian Foreign Minister
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the new Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan.
In his letter of congratulations, the Foreign Minister emphasizes Lithuania's aim to promote bilateral relations and the EU-Armenia relationship. Linkevičius writes that the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement between the EU and Armenia will further advance Armenia's economic prosperity, democratic reforms, and good governance.
Lithuania's Foreign Minister also believes that trust and hope, which were demonstrated by the people of Armenia, will inspire the new Government of Armenia for great works.
Z. Mnatsakanyan was appointed as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia on 12 May. Prior to that he served as the Ambassador of Armenia to the United Nations.