- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
Lithuanian and Polish Foreign Ministers meet in Vilnius
On 13 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Jacek Czaputowicz, who is paying a working visit to Vilnius.
In the meeting, the Lithuanian and Polish Foreign Ministers discussed intensifying bilateral contacts and upcoming meetings of officials from both countries. According to the Foreign Ministers, a dialogue on the education of national minorities was successfully resumed this year.
Linas Linkevičius highlighted the importance of Poland in achieving greater security in the region: "Lithuania attaches particular importance to the joining by the Polish troops of NATO‘s enhanced Forward Presence (eFP) battalion and the contribution of Polish pilots to the Air Policing mission in the Baltic states."
They also discussed topical issues on the agenda of the European Union, relations with eastern neighbors and the international community‘s support to Ukraine.
Later, both Foreign Ministers will participate in an opening ceremony of the new premises of the Polish Embassy after their reconstruction in the Pacai (Pac) Palace (Šv. Jono Str. 3).
Earlier that day, L. Linkevičius and J. Czaputowicz jointly participated in a presentation of Benediktas Vanagas and Sebastian Rozwadowski's new race car for Dakar next to the building of the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania.