- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
Lithuania's Foreign Minister and the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State discuss strategic cooperation between Lithuania and the U.S.
On 2 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius and the United States Assistant Secretary of the Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs A. Wess Mitchell discussed strategic security cooperation between Lithuania and the U.S. The U.S. representative reaffirmed that the country's policy towards Russia and close cooperation with the Baltic states remained unchanged.
Members of the U.S. congressional delegation repeated the same message during their visit to Vilnius on 2 August. The delegation was headed by Hal Rogers, Chairman of the State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs Subcommittee of the United States House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations.
The representatives of the Congress stressed the importance of Lithuania's attention to transatlantic cooperation and of increasing defence spending up to 2 percent of its GDP.
Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the U.S. representatives for their support to Ukraine and the policy of non-recognition of the annexation of Crimea. The transatlantic unity is necessary to ensure a common response to Russian aggression.