- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the diploma award ceremony at Vytautas Magnus University
Lithuania’s Foreign Ministry offers condolences over Russian plane crash
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the plane crash near Moscow and to all the people of Russia affected by the tragedy.
The plane operated by Saratov Airlines crashed in the Moscow region on Sunday, killing 71 people. The plane that took off from Domodedovo airport was bound for the city of Orsk.
Yesterday, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius wrote on Twitter: “Shocked to learn about the plane crash on the outskirts of Moscow. My most profound sympathies go to everyone affected by this horrific tragedy”.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there were no Lithuanian citizens on board.