- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė are participating in the EU Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council and the General Affairs (Art.50) Council in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations and bilateral meetings in Astana and Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
Media accreditation to open for Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania
The online accreditation for journalists and media workers to attend the events during Pope Francis’ apostolic visit to Lithuania opens on 30 July. The deadline for online application is 13 August. The accreditation process will be carried out only online. The application form will be launched on our website on 30 July.
Accredited journalists and media workers will be sent e-mail messages containing further information about press centres, work spaces for journalists during the papal visit, as well as press cards and badges, which permit the holder access rights, from 3 September.
For more information about Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania, please click here.